Helping couples save their marriages. Couples therapy is all we do.
The Woodsfellow Institute for Couples Therapy is dedicated to helping couples save their marriages. Couples therapy is all we do.
Our practice is 100% couples therapy. And it’s been 100% couples therapy for over 25 years. In that time, we’ve seen more than 2,000 couples in couples therapy. Over 80% of those couples are still together. We've saved over 1,600 marriages.
In addition to weekly marriage counseling, we also offer one-day or two-day marriage intensives. These intensives are especially helpful for marriages in serious trouble and marriages on the brink of divorce.
Learn more about David Woodsfellow and Deborah Woodsfellow.
- We work with both of you together
- We don’t keep secrets between the two of you
- We always start with an assessment
- First we give you state-of-the-art questionnaires about all aspects of your marriage
- Then we meet with the two of you together
- Then we meet with each of you separately
- Then we meet with you together to share the results of the assessment
- We tell you whether or not your marriage can be saved
- We tell you what it would take to save it
- We tell you what you each would have to do separately
- We tell you what you would have to do together
- Then you decide if you want to do those things to save your marriage
- If you want to, we teach you how to do each of those steps
- And coach and guide you as you take them
Schedule marriage counseling or a marriage intensives, or call (404) 325-3401 to make an appointment at The Woodsfellow Institute for Couples Therapy in Atlanta, GA.
The Woodsfellow Institute for Couples Therapy is an approved provider of continuing education for psychologists, social workers, counselors, and marriage and family therapists. Professional therapists learn theories and methods Dr. Woodsfellow has gleaned from over 25 years devoted exclusively to couples therapy.
More than 1,000 therapists have attended these trainings; many have come back again and again to learn different aspects of couples therapy.
If you're interested in learning from our experience, you can view our training calendar or register now for a workshop. You can also call (404) 325-3401 for workshop offerings from The Woodsfellow Institute for Couples Therapy in Atlanta, GA.
"We are loving each other like never before. I feel like I'm finally figuring out what it means to be a husband, and she feels the same about her role as a wife. Thank you for challenging me."