Deborah Woodsfellow, MPH
Executive Director, Relationship Empowerment Coach
“Deborah combines her masterful knowledge with an abundance of sensitivity, consideration and grace.”
“I highly recommend her to anyone who would like to increase the satisfaction in their day-to-day life and enhance the pursuit of their life goals.”
“Deborah is able to move with grace and humor between the present moment and the complex layers of theory, history and integrated concepts. Whew!”
“Deborah has very powerful things to share. The connection between future dreams, past history and cycle of conflicts was very helpful.”
“Deborah literally saved my marriage!”
Deborah received her training directly from Dr. Harville Hendrix, Dr. John Gray, Dr. John Gottman, and Terrance Real. Her teaching, coaching, and consulting has helped many people enjoy more fulfilling lives and more loving relationships. Deborah has co-presented personal growth workshops with her husband, Dr. David Woodsfellow, for over 15 years.
- Certified: Relationship Empowerment Coach
- Training: Relationship Empowerment Therapy, Imago Relationship Therapy, Mars/Venus Counseling, Gottman Method Marital Therapy
- Board Certified: Physician Assistant
- PA: Emory University School of Medicine, Physician Associate Program
- MPH: Emory University School of Public Health, Health Policy and Management
- Member: International Coaching Federation
Deborah spent 12 years helping people optimize their health and wellness as a physician assistant before becoming a relationship empowerment coach. She has experience in managing health and wellness programs. Her teaching, coaching, and consulting has helped many people enjoy more fulfilling lives and more loving relationships.
Deborah consults with individuals and couples about the impact of environmental design on their business success, personal wellness, and intimate relationships.
- Training: Atlanta College of Art & Design, Western School of Feng Shui
Therapy Dog Trainer
Deborah enjoys volunteering and working with her standard poodle, Gracie.
Dr. Woodsfellow and his wife, Deborah, have been married – and have worked on their own relationship – for more than 20 years.